RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Nella pentola: Arrosto di maiale al balsamico bianco
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Topf: Schweinebraten in weißen Balsamico-Soße
Are you in search for a delicious roast? Well, maybe this is for you!
This is a pork roast from the pot, which is very simple to make! This recipe is similar to my pulled turkey – Italian style!
For this roast instead of the white wine, I’ve used white balsamic vinegar which gives this certain twist to this dish! Together with the vegetables, you obtain a really delicious pot roast!
And the perfect side dish are the sauteed peas! Yes! Serve them together to this roast and you have a really special delicious dish for your family!
Here is the recipe!
Pork roast in white balsamic vinegar
- 600 g roast of pork
- 2 carrots
- ½ leek
- 1 slice celery
- 2 shallots
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 – 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- some vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- I rubbed the roast a night before with 1 tablespoon mustard and a little olive oil and let marinate covered in the fridge until the next day. This procedure is optional, you can do this on the day on which you want to make the roast.
- Peel the carrots, wash the leek and cut the celery, unpeel the shallots.
- In a larger casserole preheat the olive oil and let fry the roast from all sides. Add now all vegetables and let them roast too. Deglaze with the balsamic. Add some water or vegetable stock and stir well. Season well with salt and pepper. Add the honey and stir. Now reduce the temperature and simmer for about 2 hours. Now and then cover the roast with the broth.
- After the 2 hours cut the roast into thin slices and place them in a baking dish. Cover with grated cheese. Mash the remained vegetables and pour them over the roast. Let it bake for about 10 minutes at 200 Degrees.
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: email@example.com