RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dolce dal forno: Pan di zenzero dalla teglia
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Süßes aus dem Ofen: Lebkuchen vom Blech
The second advent has gone and we’re in between the Christmas preparations! I have for you this recipe for German gingerbread, so-called Lebkuchen!
Since I live here in Germany this is one of my absolute favourite Christmas sweets!
They have here a huge tradition and there are really many recipes for it! I’ve chosen a recipe that is made for me because it is simple, it is easy to make! That’s really important for my baking skills! 😉
The best is, you just put all on one baking sheet and after that, you cut them in squares and that’s it!
Delicious and combining the Christmas flavours!
If you want, you can spread some chocolate frosting over it!
Here is the recipe!
German gingerbread (Lebkuchen)
- 300 g flour
- 300 g of sugar
- 1 package of baking powder
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 200 g ground nuts
- 1 P. gingerbread spice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 250 ml of milk
- 150 g of liquid butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- In a bowl add the flour, the sugar, the baking powder, the vanilla sugar, the ground nuts and the gingerbread spice and mix all these ingredients.
- Then, in a different bowl, stir the eggs, the honey, the milk, and the liquid butter with the electric whisk, and gradually add the to the “flour mixture.”
- Stir everything together and pour into a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- If you like, the gingerbread can still be covered with chocolate.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org