RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
In padella: Frittata del contadino
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus der Pfanne: Bauernfrühstück
This is one of our favourite dishes around! It’s a traditional German recipe!
This recipe is from the ancient German farmers made with ingredients that they had at hand.
Simple ingredients like eggs, vegetables, potatoes, ham or meat all combined in one pan!
This dish is called Bauernfrühstück which means literally farmer’s breakfast! Yes but it’s perfect for lunch or dinner too!
You can use all ingredients that you have in your fridge! Go on and have a look!
Easy cooking is so delicious! I think that these ancient recipes are the best!
Oh, did I mention that this dish is perfect for your family? Your kids will love this one!
Here is the recipe!
Farmer's breakfast (Bauernfrühstück)
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 3 sausages in slices
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- salt, pepper
- Heat some oil in a pan. Fry the potatoes for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the shallots, the garlic and the peppers and stir well.
- Now add the sausages and fry for a couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper and stir all the ingredients well.
- Whisk the eggs and pour them in the pan to the remaining ingredients, distribute well.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan over it, cover with a lid and allow to stand for about 10 – 15 minutes at medium temperature.
- Serve with a delicious salad!
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: email@example.com