RICETTA IN ITALIANO – Impasto per tortilla wraps fatto in casa
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH – Hausgemachte Tortilla-Wraps
I’m pretty sure that you all love wraps! So do we!
And here is my simple and easy recipe for homemade tortilla wraps!
Junior thinks that homemade tortilla wraps are absolutely delicious. And therefore, they are always on my weekly meal plans. However, I’ve gone over to prepare my tortilla wraps dough myself, and I tell you: it’s, in any case, worth!
You can prepare your own clean and delicious tortilla wraps and you can spice with whatever you want!
Add herbs or other spices in the dough! So you can make your very own tortillas!
I’ ve prepared this time twice as much and put them in the freezer. If you want to use them, simply thaw and heat for about 5 minutes on low heat (100 °)in the oven and serve them warm!
We never buy tortilla wraps in store anymore!
And here I have a serving idea for you and your family! We use to make a tortilla wraps party on Saturdays!
Prepare different fillings, dips, veggies or whatever you love! Put them all in one big serving plate and let the party start!
On this serving plate you find:
Lettuce with sausages and lentils
and of course your homemade wraps!!
Here is the easy recipe!
Homemade tortilla wraps
- 200 g wheat flour
- 200-250 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Provence herbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Flour for the work surface
- Put the flour in a bowl and mix with salt, baking powder and herbs.
- Add 200-250 ml of water and mix the ingredients into a dough. The dough should be soft and well kneaded. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let it rest a little.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts.
- Roll out on a floured surface with a rolling pin each into thin pancakes.
- Bake them in a nonstick skillet briefly from each side.
- Put on a plate and let cool.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on