RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Fatto in casa: Tortilla wrap
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
I’m pretty sure that you all love wraps! So do we!
Junior thinks, that wraps are absolutely delicious. And therefore, they are always on my week plans. However, I’ ve gone over to prepare my wrap dough myself, and I tell you: it’s, in any case, worth!
You can prepare your own clean and delicious tortilla and you can spice with whatever you want! Add herbs or other spices in the dough! So you can make your very own tortillas! I’ ve prepared this time twice as much and put them in the freezer. If you want to use them, simply thaw and heat for about 5 minutes on low heat (100 °)in the oven and serve them warm!
We never buy wrap tortilla anymore!
And here I have a serving idea for you and your family! We use to make a tortilla wrap party on Saturdays!
Prepare different fillings, dips, veggies or whatever you love! Put them all in one big serving plate and let the party start!
On this serving plate you find:
Lettuce with sausages and lentils
and of course your homemade wraps!!
Here is the recipe!
Homemade: Tortilla wraps
- 200 g wheat flour
- 200-250 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Provence herbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Flour for the work surface
- Put the flour in a bowl and mix with salt, baking powder and herbs.
- Add 200-250 ml of water and mix the ingredients into a dough. The dough should be soft and well kneaded. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let it rest a little.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll out on a floured surface with a rolling pin each into thin pancakes.
- Bake them in a nonstick skillet briefly from each side, put on a plate and let cool.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org