RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Nella pentola: Involtini di manzo al balsamico
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Topf: Rinderrouladen in Balsamico-Soße
I’d like to inspire you with these delicious beef rolls in balsamic vinegar!
Delicious slow cooked, a dish in one pot!
These rolls are perfect when you have guests around at your house and you’d like to serve something different! Here you are with this easy recipe which will impress your guests!
Serve mashed potatoes with red cabbage as a side dish. This is an almost traditional dish from Germany, without the balsamic vinegar! This is the certain twist which I added because I love the combination of beef and balsamic! Did you ever try? If not, then I recommend you to try this delicious combination!
Here is the recipe!
Beef rolls in balsamic vinegar
- 3 beef roulades
- 1 red onion
- 1 pickled cucumber
- 6 thin slices bacon
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 150 g soup greens
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, red
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- some water
- salt and pepper
- I divided the beef roulades in the middle so that I have received 6 medium pieces. The onion is cut in half and sliced. The pickled cucumber is cut in stripes. Another half onion is needed later for the sauce!
- Spread a little mustard over the roulades, season with pepper. Place one slice of bacon, a slice of cucumber and a slice of onion. Roll and close them with a wooden stick.
- Preheat the olive oil in a big pot, fry the roulades from each side.
- Add the onion and the soup greens, deglaze with balsamic vinegar and fill in a little water so that the roulades are half covered.
- Season with salt and pepper and some honey. Stir well.
- Let the roulades simmer for about 1 and half hours. Stir from while to while. If necessary, add a little water.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org