RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Fatto in casa: Pizza con pere e gorgonzola
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Hausgemacht: Pizza mit Birnen und Gorgonzola
On Fridays, it‘ s pizza time at my home! This time I have a new creation for you!
Did you ever try to put on your pizza pears and blue cheese like Gorgonzola? If you never ever tried, then I say it’s time to do it!
Gorgonzola is an Italian blue cheese which is very spicy, but if you don’t have Gorgonzola on hand use instead another sort of blue cheese! It works too!
We loved this combination so much, that it has become our favourite pizza 😉
My thought was to bring different fruits on the pizza, as the common known, like pineapple and ham.
So I had a look in our fruit basket and there was only one single pear there, so lonely. In the fridge was ham and cheese, flour and yeast I always have in stock! So I created this delicious pizza!
Here is the recipe!
Pizza with pears and gorgonzola
Resting time for the dough: For about 3 hours or longer!
175 g flour
1/2 teaspoon dried yeast or 1 g of fresh yeast
75-100 ml of lukewarm water
1 large pear, sliced
4 slices of ham or bacon, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 packet cream cheese with herbs
100 g Gorgonzola, diced
100 g grated Emmentaler or cheese of your choice
- Put the flour in a large and high bowl. In the middle make an eye and add in there the yeast with some water. With a fork solve the yeast and easily take from the edges a little flour. Add now the rest water whisk all the flour. Add salt and some oil and start kneading the dough for about 5 minutes. If too dry, add a little water. After kneading pour a little oil at the edges of the bowl. Cover with a cloth and let the dough rest for about 3 hours or longer.
- After the dough has rested, put it on floured table and with your hands press the dough flat and bring it into a round shape.
- Preheat the oven at the highest level.
- Grease the pizza pan, place the dough and start with the topping of cream cheese, then the pear slices, the ham stripes and the diced gorgonzola, at last, the onions and a little Emmentaler-cheese. Done.
- Now bake on the middle rack for about 25 minutes!
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: email@example.com
You like my recipes? Then click on the picture below and subscribe to my blog and get all the new recipes for free into your E.-Mail-Box for free!