RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dal forno: Polpettone di lenticchie rosse, deliziosamente vegetariano
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Ofen: Rote-Linsen-Braten, einfach vegetarisch
I have for you a meatless option to all the meat loafs!
A delicious red lentils loaf, absolutely vegetarian and meatless!
If you have never tried then the time has come! Delicious lentils combined with other vegetables in one loaf.
It’s really a very easy recipe and made in the oven!
Perfect for any occasion!
Here is the recipe!
Red lentils loaf
- 500 g red lentils, cooked
- 300 g bulgur, cooked
- 100 g peas, frozen
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 50 g chickpea flour
- 2 teaspoonful capers
- 1 teaspoonful lemon juice
- 1 teaspoonful soy sauce
- salt, pepper
- some oil to grease
- optional: breadcrumbs
- Mix the lentils and the bulgur in a big bowl.
- Rost the onions, the garlic and the carrot in a pan with oil. Add the peas and deglaze with the soy sauce. Add a little bit of water. Stir it up and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Then let it cool it down and put it also in the bowl.
- Now add the ketchup, mustard, capers, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir up. Add the chickpea flour and knead altogether. If necessary add a little bit breadcrumbs.
- Put the bowl for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Put baking paper in a casserole dish and grease it with oil. Form a loaf and put it in the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 250 degrees for about 1 hour.
Recipe from: http://www.emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: email@example.com