RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dal forno| Sformato di patate e broccoli
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus dem Ofen | Kartoffel-Brokkoli-Auflauf
Do you like casseroles?I love casseroles and I have this delicious potatoes and broccoli casserole for you!
This is a fantastic way to prepare veggies so that Junior likes them! Veggies and cheese!
The perfect combination for kids, isn’t it? Well, I’ve decided this time to use broccoli and potatoes. Broccoli is one of our favorite veggies in use here in my kitchen.
I’ve combined these ingredients with a delicious easy bechamel sauce and topped them with delicious Emmentaler cheese! Oh wow, a casserole at its best!!
Obviously, you can use vegetables that you have around at your house 😉
Here is the recipe!
Potatoes and broccoli casserole
- 6 potatoes
- 300 g broccoli (frozen)
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 500 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 g Emmentaler cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Wash and cook the unskinned potatoes in water for about 10 minutes. Let them cool down and after peeling cut them in slices.
- Hold the frozen broccoli under warm water, let them drain. Heat a little oil in a pan, add the garlic and the broccoli. Season with a little salt and sauté for about 5 minutes. After that put the broccoli in a bowl and let cool.
- Now it’s time to prepare the bechamel sauce. Let the butter melt in a pot over moderate heat, add then the flour and mix well the ingredients. Now pour in little by little the milk and whisk constantly. Season with salt, pepper, and the grated Parmesan cheese. Whisk until the sauce is quite creamy.
- Grease a baking pan and start as the first layer with a little bechamel sauce. Then layer potatoes, proceed with a layer broccoli topped with a little bechamel sauce. Proceed with the layers like that. The last layer is with potatoes, bechamel sauce and grated Emmentaler cheese.
- Cook at 200 °C in a preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: email@example.com