RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Nell’insalatiera | Insalata di spaghetti invernale tiepida
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Aus der Salatschüssel | Lauwarmer winterlicher Spaghetti-Salat
I have for you a delicious winter salad!
Yes! A delicious winter salad with spaghetti and radicchio. Radicchio is an Italian winter salad!
Combined with lukewarm spaghetti, delicious fennel, tomatoes and tuna and drizzled with a delicious marinade made with olive oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds! So damn delicious!
I love such salads and I hope you do, too!
Here is the recipe!
- 350 g of spaghetti
- 1 radicchio
- 1 fennel
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of tuna, natural (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- salt and pepper
- In a big pot bring water to boil, add salt and cook the spaghetti al dente.
- Wash the radicchio and cut into strips.
- Wash the fennel and cut into strips.
- Wash and quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Drain the tuna.
- Put everything in a bowl and mix it well.
- In another bowl, mix the oil with the soy sauce.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the other ingredients in the bowl. Add the marinade and add the sesame seeds. Mix everything very well. Add a little salt and pepper.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com