Ricetta in Italiano
Nella pentola | Minestrone, una zuppa a modo mio
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus dem Topf | Leckerer Minestrone, eine italienische Gemüsesuppe auf meine Art
The winter is strong this year here in Europe! We have snow in South Italy!! So what? We need something warming. Here I have a delicious minestrone!
This is a delicious vegetable soup which you can find in Italy and every family has his own recipe!
I love to change the ingredients from time to time. This time I’ve added white beans to the vegetables and some Wiener sausages, too! Perfect combination!
It is a really comforting and hearty one-pot. I always make a big one-pot so I can prepare little portions and freeze them. Perfect if you need a quick dinner on weeknights!
I’ve served grilled cheese bread with it! So delicious!
If you like this inspiration, let’s hop over to the easy recipe!
Minestrone - an Italian vegetables soup
- 1 can of white beans with soup green
- 750 g frozen soup vegetables
- 1 cup of red lentils or others of your choice
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ pack of tomato sauce
- 6 medium sized potatoes
- 3 tsp of gritted vegetable stock
- 50 g of diced bacon
- 4 Wiener (optional)
- salt pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ litre of water
- Peel the onions and garlic and dice.
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into larger cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large pot and roast the onions and the garlic. Add the diced bacon.
- Now add the vegetables and about 1 ½ litre of water. Boil.
- After that add the beans and the lentils, the tomato sauce and the potatoes. Mix thoroughly.
- Season with salt, pepper and the vegetable broth. Stir well again and let it boil.
- Then simmer at medium temperature for about 40 minutes. If you like wieners add 15 minutes before the end of cooking time.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org