⇒ Ricetta – Italiano –
I know it is not a new recipe for you!
Each of you has made Lasagna and each of you has his own recipe!
But I would like to introduce you to the original traditional recipe of lasagna.
The real lasagna is traditionally from Northern Italy, to be exact from Bologna. It’s the part of Italy where all the other great ingredients come from, like delicious Parmigiano or Mortadella.
Or the delicious egg pasta is traditionally from Northern Italy. So like this delicious dish Lasagna. The lasagna layers are made of egg pasta and traditional this pasta is made at home. But there are so many good products of lasagna sheets so that this eases a lot to make a delicious lasagna.
Another important ingredient is the meat ragú or sugo and a delicious bechamel sauce.
So the first step for making lasagna is to prepare a meat ragú and the bechamel sauce! When you’ve done this steps, then you can start to combine the layers of pasta with the sauces.
Then you put all in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes and it’s done!
Do you know, that Lasagna is a very good pre-prepared meal to make? Yes!!
After you are ready with all the layers, instead of putting the lasagna in the oven, put it in the freezer instead! Yes, all together with the oven dish! When you like to bake the lasagna, just put out of the freezer, let thaw a few hours and then bake it in the oven! It’s like a freshly made lasagna and you don’t have all the work! What do you think?
Here is the printable recipe!
Traditional Italian Lasagna
- 12 lasagna noodles sheets
- 500 g mixed minced meat
- 1 large can peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 3 shallots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 100 g celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 glasses of red wine
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp thyme
- 150 g grated parmesan or 1 mozzarella, diced
For bechamel sauce:
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 500 ml milk
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a big saucepan, roast slightly the diced shallots, garlic, carrot and celery.
- Now add the minced meat and stir everything well. Season with pepper, salt and thyme, stir and deglaze with the red wine.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, stir and simmer over medium heat for about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, we have time to prepare the bechamel sauce.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter and slowly make a liquid.
- Caution with the temperature, the butter should not be brown. Now whisk in the flour. Add the cold milk gradually, continue to whisk. For the making of lasagna is recommended, that the bechamel sauce should be liquid, not too thick. So if it is so, add a little milk or water. Now season with salt, pepper and nutmeg! Whisk and remove from heat and let it rest.
- Dice the mozzarella.
- The ovenproof dish in which the lasagna has to be prepared, needn’t be greased.
- The first layer is 1 or 2 tablespoons bechamel sauce, then put one layer of lasagne sheets on it, then distribute some sauce and some bechamel sauce.
- Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese and distribute some mozzarella diced.
- Then comes the next layer and continue so on, till all the ingredients are used up. As the last layer sprinkle a little sauce and bechamel sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 220 ° for about 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
il me: email@example.com