Ricetta in Italiano
Nella pentola | Minestrina con polpettine di pollo
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus dem Topf | Nudelsuppe mit Hähnchenbällchen
Today I have a delicious soup for you. This is one of my favourite comfort foods! Noodles soup!
Oh yes, I love noodles soup so much and it reminds me when I was a child and Mamma made noodle soup for dinner. And it always was so comforting!
And this remained until today when I have one of those days feeling a little bit down, you know what comforts me? Right, noodles soup!!
This time I’ve changed a little and I’ve had the idea to put some chicken balls in it and it was so amazingly delicious. Junior loves this kind of soup and I bet your children will love this too!
Here is the recipe!
Noodles soup with chicken balls
- 300 g young peas, frozen
- 4 carrots, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp of vegetable instant broth and 1 l of water
- 200 g of spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- For the balls:
- 300 g chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons Italian herbs, frozen
- 1 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of toast bread
- salt and pepper
- some breadcrumbs
- First, we start with the preparation of the chicken balls. Dice the chicken breast and place in a kitchen machine.
- Add a crumbled slice of toast bread, then the herbs, the egg, Parmesan and some breadcrumbs. Mince course with the blender.
- Now remove everything from the blender and place in a bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper and mix in with the hands.
- Now shape balls with your hands out of the mass and place them on a plate.
- In a larger pot, heat some olive oil and add the onion and the garlic. Stir well.
- Add the diced carrots and peas, mix well.
- Add about 1 litre of vegetable broth.
- Add the balls and simmer at medium temperature for about 25 minutes.
- After that, break the spaghetti into smaller pieces and put them into the soup and stir gently.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- If it’s necessary season with salt.
- Serve warm!
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
Connect with me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org