Ricetta in Italiano
Fatto in casa | Pane con le noci, delizioso e facile da fare
Rezept in Deutsch
Hausgemacht | Walnuß-Brot, lecker und einfach zu machen
I have for you another inspiration for a homemade bread. A delicious, easy to make walnut bread!
Making homemade bread is almost a routine for me at my house. Nearly 1 time in the week I bake bread.
And I am always trying different things. So like this time.
I’ve had some remaining walnuts lying there with no one looking at them. And I’ve decided to put them into my dough for a bread.
Great idea! It turned out such a delicious walnut bread.
It tastes so good with cheese! Or even toasted together with your favourite stew!
And it didn’t effort a lot of time to bake this bread. You can have it in one hour!
So is it worth trying, isn’t it?
If you like this inspiration, I have for you the printable recipe!
- 500g wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 packet dried yeast
- 350 g lukewarm water
- 10 – 12 walnuts, without the shell
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- some oil for the loaf pan
- First grease the loaf pan. Mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
- Add the yeast and mix.
- With the dough hook add the lukewarm water slowly and work until you have a smooth dough.
- Now add the walnuts and knead the dough with your hands.
- Put the dough in the greased loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven at 220 ° for 50 to 60 minutes.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: email@example.com