Ricetta in Italiano
Dal forno – Lasagne con salsa cremosa di spinaci, una ricetta facile e deliziosa
Hi, my dear friends! You have noticed that I have started up a new category on my blog, in which I’ve shared with you, my first weekly menu plan with easy and frugal ideas for every day!
And today I have for you this delicious lasagne with cheesy spinach sauce!
We love lasagne and I often make them and sometimes I like to bring a little variation in the kitchen!
First of all, I look in my pantry and in the fridge what is in stock. Because this is always the first thing I do when I write my menu plans.
So I find in the freezer some spinach and also I find homemade lasagna sheets which I’ve made weeks ago! Perfect!! 😉
In the fridge, I have always fresh cheese and I’ve had still a Scamorza in there. Scamorza is smoked mozzarella cheese. But you can use any other cheese! 😉 Well, that’s it and I’ve started to work in my kitchen!
First of all, I’ve put the spinach along with olive oil, shallots and garlic in a pot and I’ve let them simmer for about 10 minutes at low heat.
Then I’ve added the fresh cheese and some milk and I’ve mixed it until the cheese was melt. After that, I’ve put a little tomato paste in it.
After further 5 minutes of cooking, I’ve started to layer the lasagna.
And then I’ve baked the lasagne at 220° C for about 20 – 25 minutes.
Ready to serve! What do you think? Is this a perfect way to serve vegetables to your kids? I’ll bet they can’t say no to a delicious lasagne!
Here is the printable recipe!
Lasagne with cheesy spinach sauce
- 12 – 16 lasagne sheets
- 350 g chopped young spinach (frozen)
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 150 g fresh cheese
- 50 ml of milk
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 scamorza or alternatively other cheeses, diced
- ½ feta
- salt and pepper
- In a pot heat some oil.
- Then add the frozen chopped spinach and salt slightly. Stir well and thaw slowly at low heat. This process takes approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- When the spinach is defrosted, add the scallion and the garlic and stir well and let the whole boil at a higher temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Now it is time to add the fresh cheese and the milk. Stir well until the cheese has dissolved and the sauce is creamy. Add some tomato paste and some salt and pepper and simmer for further 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Take an oven-proof form of your choice and start with spreading a little spinach sauce. Then place a layer of lasagna sheets, as the next step the sauce, spread a pair of cheese cubes, crumble some feta, then the next layer of lasagna plates.
- Continue until the form is filled. The last layer should be sauce and cheese.
- Now place the lasagne with the cheesy spinach sauce at 220 ° for about 20 – 25 minutes in the oven.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Emmi’s Cookinside.blog 2017