Ricetta in Italiano
Fatto in casa – Focaccia di pizza
Rezept in Deutsch
Hausgemacht – Pizza-Brot (Focaccia)
It’s me again and I’m in a good mood so I share with you another delicious recipe for a homemade bread like this pizza bread (Focaccia)!
I make this pizza bread very often and served with a delicious salad, sausages or grilled meat it’s really a perfect dish.
Or you can use this delicious pizza bread for making some sandwiches with Italian ham or whatever you like.
This pizza bread is made out of pizza dough which I normally use for homemade pizzas. Only simple ingredients are used here like flour, water, yeast, salt and some oil. That’s it!
Combine all these ingredients with your hands and work the dough for about 5 minutes.
Let the dough rest for about 3 hours or longer, that makes the dough fluffy, believe me.
After the resting time just shape the dough into the form you want. I always use a baking form.
Spread some herbed salt and sprinkle with olive oil. This pizza bread is now ready to bake in the oven at highest level for about 25 minutes.
Here is the simple recipe.
Pizza bread (Focaccia)
350 g flour
1 tsp dried yeast or 4 g fresh yeast
150-200 ml of lukewarm water
1 tsp salt
some olive oil
- Put in a large and high bowl the flour, make in the middle of it a crater, add the yeast in it and a little water. With a fork dissolve the yeast in the water and take from the edges a little flour. Add more water and elaborate with the fork. Add salt. If it might be too dry, you can add a little water. Don’ t worry, the dough should stick! Now knead the dough with your hands for a few minutes. Allow some oil to flow to the edges of the bowl. Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let it rest.
- After the dough had enough rest time, flour the work surface lightly and lift the dough from the bowl and press with your hands the dough flat and bring it into the form of your baking form.
- Preheat the oven at the highest level!
- Spread some herbed salt and sprinkle with some olive oil.
- Bake on the middle rack now for about 25 minutes!
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!