Ricetta in Italiano
Dal forno – Rigatoni al forno
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus dem Ofen – Rigatoni-Auflauf, einfach lecker
Oh my god, it is really Sunday. It seems that time is quite floating away!
Well, while I was writing my weekly menu plan #4 I checked that I have some other delicious recipes waiting here for you.
I’ve had on my plan this delicious Rigatoni casserole!
Why Rigatoni? Well, first of all, I’ve had this pasta here which is really perfect for making casseroles because it’s good for dishes with plenty of sauce!
I’ve combined a quick homemade tomato sauce with bechamel sauce, some grated parmesan and that’s it!
All together with the pasta and just baked in the oven, so delicious!
What comes out of the oven is really crunchy on the outside but so creamy and cheesy on the inside!
Serve this Rigatoni casserole with a delicious salad as a side dish and you have a perfect easy dinner for your family!
Here is the recipe!
- 500 g of Rigatoni
- 250 g pureed tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan
- Salt pepper
- For the bechamel sauce:
- 50 g of butter
- 50 g flour
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 pinch of muscat
- salt pepper
- Start to make the bechamel sauce. In a pot, melt the butter, add flour and stir well.
- Slowly add the milk and stir until a creamy consistency is reached. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and muscat.The bechamel sauce should not become too firm and can be more liquid. Add some grated Parmesan and stir. Put aside.
- Now, in a larger pot, bring the water with a little salt for the pasta to boil and cook the pasta al dente.
- At this time prepare the tomato sauce. Heat the oil in a pan, add the diced vegetables and allow to roast a little.
- Add the tomatoes and stir well. Season with salt, pepper and the herbs and simmer for additional 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- When the pasta is ready, pour off. Lay out an oven-proof form with baking paper and apply a little oil. Mix the pasta in a bowl with the tomato sauce and add the bechamel sauce. Stir everything well and place in the form.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake at 200 ° C for about 15 minutes.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Emmi’s Cookinside.blog 2017