Ricetta in Italiano
Nella pentola – Spaghetti con polpettine di carne
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus dem Topf – Spaghetti mit Hackfleischbällchen
It’s already Friday today and I haven’t presented to you my easy recipe for spaghetti with meatballs!
I know that’s almost a classic dish in many families but I just want to show you my version of this dish.
Kids love this dish so much but our Junior prefers the Italian meat ragú (Bolognese) if he can choose 😉
So how it comes that I’ve made those meatballs? Very easy explanation! On Sunday I’ve made a German traditional dish – Königsberger Klopse – with a creamy caper sauce. And Junior doesn’t like capers, so I’ve decided to make for him meatballs in a creamy sauce and I’ve had some meatballs leftover and planned them in my weekly menu plan! So simple!
For the meatballs, I like to use mixed minced meat (beef and pork), combined with a soaked and drained bun, 1 egg, some herbs, salt and pepper and a little sweet paprika.
Then I just simply shaped some balls with my hands.
And fried them from both sides in a little oil and put aside. In a pot, I’ve heated a little oil and glazed garlic, added chopped tomatoes and a little fresh cream cheese. Then I added the meatballs and let them simmer in the sauce until the spaghetti were cooked.
Really very easy, isn’t it?
And here is the simple recipe!
Spaghetti with meatballs
- 500 g of spaghetti
- 500 g of mixed minced meat (beef and pork)
- 1 bun from the previous day or other bread, soaked
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs, frozen
- 1 tbsp Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons creamy fresh cheese
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl mix the minced meat with the soaked and drained bun/bread, the egg, the Italian herbs and the Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Now shape the balls.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the balls from all sides and place aside.
- In a pot bring lightly salted water for the spaghetti to boil and cook the spaghetti al dente.
- During this time, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan and lightly fry the garlic and add the chopped tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and refine with 2 tablespoons of creamy fresh cheese. When the lid is closed, simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Now add the balls to the sauce and let it soak in the sauce for another 10 minutes.
- When the spaghetti are al dente, drain and mix it in a bowl with some sauce.
- Serve with the meatballs!
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Copyright 2017 – Emmi’s Cookinside.blog