Ricetta in Italiano
Dal forno – Torta di patate ripiena
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus dem Ofen – Gefüllter Kartoffelkuchen
You have surely noticed that I try to present some new recipes from my kitchen when I make my weekly menu plans!
So I suggest you this easy and delicious recipe of a stuffed potato cake!
It’s really a long time ago that I wanted to try this recipe which I’ve seen on TV. And I’m so happy that this recipe was on my menu plan! On TV this potato cake was prepared in a pan but I’ve decided to use the oven instead. It’s a little easier in my opinion.
What I love about this recipe are the simple ingredients which I bet you have all in your pantry! So you can start right now!
First of all, it’s important to cook the potatoes and to let them cool down before mashing them in a bowl.
Then add grated parmesan, the flour, 2 whisked eggs, a little salt and pepper. Combine with your hands all the ingredients until you have a potato dough, like this one…
Dice the Wieners (I used Wieners because they were in my fridge but you can use whatever you love, maybe ham or bacon), dice the mozzarella.
Now prepare an ovenproof dish with a little butter (I love to use baking paper here, so if you like it too, then do it! 😉 ). Spread the half of the dough in the dish, spread the Wieners and the mozzarella over it.
Cover with the other half of the dough. I’ve used a little butter pieces on the top. If you don’t like this step, just leave it out! 😉
Bake in a preheated oven at 220° C for about 20 minutes.
I’ve served this easy and delicious stuffed potato cake with a green salad, tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots!
And here is the easy recipe!
Stuffed potato cake
- 1 kg boiled potatoes
- 240 g flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Wiener (or 100 g of ham)
- 120 g of mozzarella, well drained
- some butter
- salt and pepper
- Allow the boiled potatoes to cool, place in a bowl and stomp.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the grated Parmesan to the potatoes and the whisked eggs, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the flour and work well with the hands until a doughy mass is obtained.
- Now dice the sausages (or the ham) and the mozzarella.
- Spread a little butter in a baking form and spread half of the potato dough in it.
- Then add the sausages (or the ham) and the mozzarella and cover with the remaining potato dough.
- Then spread a few pieces of butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 220 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with a salad.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: email@example.com
© 2017 – Emmi’s Cookinside.blog