Ricetta in Italiano
In padella – Involtini di pollo in salsa cremosa
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus der Pfanne – Hähnchenrouladen in cremiger Soße
Well, I just wrote about it that there are some dishes on my weekly menu plans which aren’t the favourite one for Junior. Last week I’ve made the delicious beef roulades in red wine. But Junior doesn’t like beef made in that way. So I’ve created these delicious chicken roulades in cream cheese sauce!
It was quite simple to switch because I’ve had all the ingredients for the filling right there! The only thing I’ve changed was the sort of meat, sauce and the cooking time! Yes, while beef roulades need much more cooking time those chicken roulades are ready for almost half an hour! Amazing isn’t it? 😉
First of all, I’ve cut out of the chicken breast fillet 3 thin cutlets and pat them flat using a food foil.
Then I’ve spread a little mustard, some pepper on the cutlets and filled with pickled cucumber, onion slices and diced bacon. This is the same stuffing as for the beef roulades.
Then I’ve rolled them and closed them. Something like that!
Then just roast the chicken roulades in a pan in a little oil, add some garlic and deglaze with a little water. You can use white wine instead but I hadn’t some there! 😉
Dissolve the cream cheese and add some milk, the herbs, salt and pepper. Stir well and let simmer with a closed lid for about 15 minutes. And that’s it!
This is the result! Delicious chicken roulades in cream cheese sauce! So tender and spicy!
Junior was so happy with his dish! I’ve served it with mashed potatoes and a salad with green beans!
Here is the recipe!
Chicken roulades in cream cheese sauce
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- ½ onion in slices
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 1 pickled cucumber sliced
- bacon diced
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cheese
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs, frozen
- salt and pepper
- First cut from the chicken breast fillet schnitzel. Then cover these slices with food foil and lightly pat them.
- Spread the thin slices with some mustard, season with a little pepper and fill with an onion slice, a cucumber slice and a bacon and roll them. Close with a wooden spit.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan and sauté the chicken roulades from all sides. Add the diced garlic and stir well.
- Deglaze with water (½ glass). Slowly dissolve the fresh cheese and add the milk. Mix well. Season with the herbs, salt and pepper and simmer for an additional 15 minutes with the lid closed. Stir occasionally.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 – Emmi’s Cookinside.blog