Ricetta in Italiano
Fatto in casa – Tagliatelle fatte in casa con funghi
Rezept in Deutsch
Hausgemacht – Tagliatelle hausgemacht mit Champignons
I wish you a wonderful start into this new week! As usual, on Mondays, I have a recipe to present from Sunday before I show you the new weekly menu plan!
Here I have for you: tagliatelle homemade with mushrooms!
In many places in Italy, on Sundays, the pasta is traditionally homemade. And I appreciate following this tradition, so I decided to make my own pasta on Sundays. Especially when all the ingredients for a good homemade pasta are always in the house. Yes, you read that right! Flour and eggs, that’s all that you need for a good homemade pasta. And even better: You also do not need a pasta machine! Any of you has a rolling pin at home, didn‘ t you?
The traditional pasta production in northern Italy, in the region Emilia-Romagna, really consists only of these ingredients! Whether it is for lasagne, tortellini or ravioli the recipe is always the same: flour and eggs, on 100 g flour it comes 1 egg! Simple right?
Combine the flour, the eggs and a little oil to a dough and let it rest in the fridge for about half an hour.
I like to divide the dough into different pieces because it’s easier for me. Then I flatten the dough a little with my hands and pass it through the roll of the pasta machine (width 1). I prefer to do it twice before I pass it through the roll with a different width 3.
Then the dough is ready to pass through the tagliatelle-roll. When the tagliatelle is ready put them on a floured surface and spread a little flour on top of the tagliatelle. It’s important because they would stick to each other and it would be a mess.
Now it’s time to bring a pot of light salted water to boil for the pasta.
Waiting for this I have now the time to prepare the sauce made of champignons, bacon, onion, garlic, herbs and milk.
Let melt the butter in a pan and roast the diced bacon in it. Then put the bacon aside and add the mushrooms in the pan and let them roast a little. Add the onion and the garlic and stir well.
Deglaze with the milk, add the herbs and spice with salt and pepper. Stir well and let cook for about 10 minutes.
When the water is boiling it’s time to cook the tagliatelle. The only need a few minutes in the water. When the come to the surface, drain them and put them directly in the pan to the sauce. Stir well all the ingredients.
This delicious tagliatelle homemade with mushrooms are ready to serve. Top with the diced bacon and grated parmesan!
And here is the recipe!
Tagliatelle homemade with mushrooms
- 400 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- For the sauce:
- 400 g mushrooms in slices
- 150 g of bacon, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs, chopped and frozen
- 2 tbsp butter
- 200 ml of milk
- salt and pepper
- Put the flour in a large bowl. Place in the centre 4 eggs and gently mix everything well. Remove dough from bowl and knead on a floured surface for about 10 minutes! Then let it rest in foil for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Cut one part, press flat and turn through the roll of the pasta machine (width 1). Then fold the dough and pass again through the roll (width 1). Now move the roller to 3 and press the dough again through the roller. I like to do this twice.
- Now roll this pasta plate through the tagliatelle mould. Place the finished tagliatelle on a well-floured surface and re-roll well into the flour so that they do not stick together.
- Continue until the dough is completely processed.
- Then bring a pot of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the diced bacon. Then remove and set aside. Now fry the sliced mushrooms. Add the garlic and the onion and stir well. Then wipe with the milk and season with the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- When the water is boiling put the tagliatelle into the water. Just cook for a few minutes, when they come to the surface, take out and pour directly into the pan to the sauce. Mix well and add the bacon cubes.
- Serve with grated Parmigiano.!
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog