⇒Ricetta – Italiano
You know that we Italians love pasta! ❤ It’s a big love and we can’t live without! 😉 That’s a fact! And there are so many ways to serve pasta.
Junior loves as well pasta especially if made with a cheesy sauce. So I’ve combined cheese and veggies to this wonderful, easy to make pasta with cheese sauce and peas!
I bet that all the ingredients you need for this quick and easy recipe for pasta you have already at home, isn’t it?
You need pasta, peas, cream cheese, onions, garlic, Italian herbs and olive oil. That’s all!
And during the time the pasta is cooking, you can make this delicious cheese sauce with peas!
Here is the easy recipe for you!
Penne with cheese sauce and peas
- 400 g of penne or other pasta
- 200 g of peas, deep-frozen
- 150 g creamy fresh cheese
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs, frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to the boil. When the water boils, cook the pasta al dente.
- During this time fry slightly the diced onion and the garlic in a pan with some olive oil.
- Add the peas and stir well. Leave to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh cheese, let melt a little, add the milk. Season with salt, pepper and the herbs. Stir everything well and simmer until the pasta is ready.
- Drain the pasta and put in the pan to the sauce. Stir well.
- Serve with grated Parmesan.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on
I’ve shared this recipe: