⇒Ricetta – Italiano –
I have so many recipes in my folder which are waiting to be featured on my blog! Wow! I have so much work to do!
One of these recipes is about white beans and bell peppers fritters, delicious meatless patties!
I love legumes and especially white beans!
So versatile and useful in many ways, for example in one-pan dishes, in stews, in vegetarian spreads and yes of course in meatless patties!
White beans are rich in proteins and the perfect alternative to meat!
Junior is always happy to have patties without meat, so this is for your kids! Try them, they are very simple to make with simple ingredients!
Here is the easy recipe!
White beans and bell peppers fritters
- 1 large can of white beans
- 1 bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- salt, pepper
- some oil to fry
- Pour the white beans into a sieve and drain well, place in a large bowl and mash with a potato masher.
- Rinse the washed and cored peppers finely and add them. Do the same with the spring onion.
- Mix everything very well.
- Add chickpea flour, salt, pepper, and Parmesan, and stir thoroughly.
- Now shape hand-sized fritters.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on