⇒Ricetta – Italiano –
Today I have for you my absolute favourite recipe for homemade buns: Emanuela’s quick buns!
I make these quick buns so often because they are so versatile! Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner, together with stews or for homemade burgers!
Make them for your kids as a delicious sandwich for school lunch!
Really easy to make with only a few ingredients:
Here is the easy recipe!
- 400 g wheat flour
- 250 ml of water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp baking soda
- a bit of salt
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Then pour the water into the flour, add some salt and olive oil, and knead a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rest for half an hour.
- Now shape hand-sized balls and press them slightly.
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake the quick rolls in the oven at 220 ° C for about 20 minutes.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on