⇒Ricetta – Italiano –
I introduce you my way of homemade burger: Sausage-Burger alla Emanuela!
Instead of ground meat, I like to use sausage meat instead because there you have more flavour! I added an extra pinch of pepper grains, fennel seeds and Italian herbs and that’s the clue!
Further, I like to make the buns at home, so I know what ingredients are in there. Here is the simple recipe for quick buns.
This recipe is really very easy and simple:
Here is the easy recipe!
- 4 coarse sausages or salsiccia
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs, frozen
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp garlic spice
- 1 teaspoon of pepper grains
- some oil for frying
For the burger buns (recipe for the quick buns):
- 400 g wheat flour
- 250 ml of water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp baking soda
- a bit of salt
- 1 mozzarella, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- a pair of salad leaves
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise
- At first, we start with the preparation of the burger buns:
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Then pour the water into the flour, add some salt and olive oil, and knead a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rest for half an hour.
- Now you can start preparing the bratwurst burgers.
- Put the course bratwurst meat (without the peel) into a bowl.
- Season with Italian herbs, garlic spice, pepper grains and fennel seeds and mix well.
- Form the burger patties.
- Cut the mozzarella, cut the tomato and the onion and place on a plate.
- After the dough has rested, form hand-sized balls and press a little flat.
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake in an oven at 220 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add a little oil in a pan and grill the burgers from both sides.
- Cut the quick buns in the middle and add in what you like on your burger!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
I’ve shared this recipe:
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on