I love feta in any variation and this is one of this! A delicious oven-baked feta with lukewarm potatoes salad with spinach!
And here is the delicious lukewarm potatoes salad with spinach!
It’s an easy and light dish which you can vary with whatever you want. I use for the oven-baked feta black olives, garlic, herbs and olive oil.
The combination of the lukewarm potatoes salad with spinach makes this dish so heavenly good!
Here is the easy recipe!
Oven-baked feta with lukewarm potatoes salad with spinach
- 6 potatoes, diced
- 300 g spinach, thawed and drained
- 400 g feta cheese in a row
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 10 olives, sliced
- 1 small chilli
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Add the diced potatoes in enough salted water and cook al dente. Meanwhile, put the Feta in an ovenproof dish. In a bowl, combine the marinade from the olives, 1 clove of garlic, diced, herbs, pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well and spread over the cheese. Bake the cheese at 200 ° for about 15 minutes.
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and let some garlic gently fry. Add the spinach, stir well and season with salt and pepper and sauté for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, place in a bowl and mix with the spinach.
- Take Feta from the oven and serve it.
Recipe first appeared on emmiscookinside.blog
I’ve shared this recipe at
DO YOU LIKE MY RECIPES AND WEEKLY MENU PLANS?
THEN SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR E.-MAIL-ADRESS HERE AND GET ALL MY NEW RECIPES FOR FREE!
OR FOLLOW ME ON