⇒ Ricetta in Italiano
This is a recipe which I’ve marked down in my weekly menu plan #34 this week!
We’re talking about an easy, quick and vegetarian/vegan dish: Chinese noodles stir-fry á la Emmi!
You surely know those days when you don’t feel so good, or you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen?
Well, I know those days very good, I mean those days where my fibromyalgia gets me out of order and I don’t really have some energy to do anything!
This dish is really such a dinner saver for me and my family! Believe me, it’s so simple and so quick but with a lot of flavours !!
That’s what we’re talking about: using just a few ingredients and making a delicious dish!
I’ve used here glass noodles, onions, garlic, a Chinese vegetable mix – frozen -, soy sauce and a pinch of hot chilli pepper! And that’s all !!
You’ll love this easy, quick vegetarian/vegan Chinese noodles stir-fry à la Emmi!
Here is the easy recipe!
Chinese noodles stir-fry à la Emmi
- 250 g glass noodles
- 300 g Chinese wok mix vegetables, frozen
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- optional: chilli pepper
- Peel the onion, halve and cut into thin slices.
- Peel garlic and cut into thin slices.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add a little salt.
- Cook the glass noodles in the water for about 4 minutes, do not forget to stir.
- When the glass noodles are „al dente“ (bite firm), drain and shock with cold water.
- Heat the oil in a wok pan.
- Sauté the onions and the garlic. Add the vegetables and sauté well.
- Deglaze with soy sauce.
- Add the glass noodles and mix well.
- If necessary, add a little more soy sauce.
- Optional: Add a chopped chili pepper.
Recipe first appeared on emmiscookinside.blog
I’ve shared this recipe at
DO YOU LIKE MY RECIPES AND WEEKLY MENU PLANS?
THEN SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR E.-MAIL-ADRESS HERE AND GET ALL MY NEW RECIPES FOR FREE!
OR FOLLOW ME ON