A few days until Xmas!! Phewww….time is running this time! Though I’m not really a great baker, I’ve had the drive to make my Italian traditional Christmas bakery!
Here is my mini Panettone with chocolate chips – a delicious Italian tradition – !
These mini panettones are without eggs and butter! According to my Panettone recipe, I’ve tried this time to make them with delicious chocolate chips!
Panettone is a sweet bread loaf made in Italy for Christmas. There is no Christmas without Panettone on the table!
To make these mini Panettones you just need a little time. The dough has to rise for one night and the next day 3 hours further in the muffin forms.
It’s not a big effort so you can give it try!
Here is the easy recipe!
Mini Panettones with chocolate chips
- 450 g all purpose flour
- 30 g cornflour/cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt 8 g vanillin sugar
- 7 g yeast (dry)
- 1 pinches of turmeric
- zest of 1 orange
- zest of ½ lemon
- 100 g honey
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 100 ml mineral water
- 130 ml soy milk
- 150 g of chocolate chips
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl.
- In a different bowl mix the honey and the oil together and give it in the other bowl to the dry ingredients.
- Add soy milk and water and stir well until you have a dough.
- This dough has to rise covered for 1 night.
- The next day, turn the chocolate chips in some flour and incorporate to the dough kneading with your hands.
- Prepare your muffin forms with baking paper, put the dough in the form and let rest for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and bake for 40 – 50 minutes (depending on the oven!). Then dab the surface with some soymilk and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down and then enjoy!
Recipe first appeared on emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then subscribe with your E.-Mail-Adress and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on