Here we are in the New Year of 2018 with new views, new perspectives and of course here on my blog new delicious and easy recipes!
Of course, everything will remain the same on this blog, every recipe I write is edited in three languages!
So I start this year with chili sin carne, a warming and delicious vegetarian dish my way!
Only simple ingredients, no meat and you have a warming dish in about an hour, just simmering in a normal pot!
You can make this dish and freeze it in portions for a quick dinner!
Here is the easy recipe!
Chili sin carne
A warming and delicious vegetarian dish
- 1 big can of white beans
- 2 peppers, diced
- 500 g Mexican vegetable mix, frozen (kidney beans, green beans, corn, onions)
- 1 little can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tsp herbs of Provence
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- Salt pepper
- optional: hot chili peppers
- Heat the oil in a large pot.
- Lightly fry onions and garlic cloves.
- Add the peppers and carrots and stir well.
- Then add the beans and the vegetable mixture one after the other and stir.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and the vegetable broth.
- Season with salt, pepper and the herbs.
- If you like, you can already add the spicy chili peppers.
- Simmer for about 30 – 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Recipe first appeared on emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then subscribe with your E.-Mail-Adress and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on