Today I have for you one new recipe!
Here are my delicious chickpea omelettes!
A delicious vegan dish!
These chickpea omelettes are made only with a few ingredients: chickpea flour, water, salt, pepper and herbs! That’s all, incredible!
I love to make omelettes plain like that or sometimes I like to fill them with other vegetables, for example, mushrooms or spinach.
Along with these omelettes, I’ve served one of my favourite salads: green bean salad with tomatoes!
And believe me, they are really very easy to make, you don’t need expert culinary skills 😉 So I’d say to try this simple and nutritional dish!
Here is the easy recipe!
servings: 3, preparation time: 30, cooking time: 10 minutes, difficulty: easy
- 14 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 300 ml of water
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt pepper
- 2 teaspoons herbs of Provence
- In a bowl whisk the chickpea flour with the water.
- Season with salt, pepper and herbs and let rest for about 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a coated pan.
- Add a portion of the chickpeas to the pan and distribute evenly.
- Stir at medium temperature for about 5 minutes. Then turn over and let stand again for 5 minutes and fold in half and put on a plate.
- Do the same with the other parts of the chickpea flour mix.
Recipe first appeared on emmiscookinside.blog
PIN IT FOR LATER!