Making my weekly menu plans I always consider to have some easy and delicious dishes for my family.
So on my weekly menu plan no. 02/2018 I’ve started the Monday with this simple dinner idea: fried potatoes casserole with fried eggs!
Well, every one of us knows how simple it is to make a quick dinner, such as fried potatoes and fried eggs, isn’t it?
I just wanted to make something different because I’ve had a little leftover of homemade Bolognese sauce (if you don’t have leftover sauce, use tomato sauce instead).
So I’ve just started this simple idea and this is the result of it with really simple ingredients!
Here is the easy recipe!
Fried potatoes casserole with fried eggs
- 600 g potatoes, small diced
- 100 g red pepper, diced,
- 100 g onions, diced
- 200 g of white beans (optional)
- 200 g of passed tomatoes
- 40 g cream cheese, lean
- 100 ml of milk
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 slices of Edam, finely diced
- 3 eggs
- Salt pepper
- In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- Fry the diced potatoes well from all sides.
- Add the onion, pepper and beans and stir well.
- In a separate pot, warm the milk slightly, add the cream cheese and melt with constant stirring.
- Then add the passed tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Stir well and remove from the heat.
- Now put the fried potatoes in a casserole dish and pour over the sauce, mix well and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Prepare the fried eggs in the pan and then spread on the potatoes.
- Bake the fried potato casserole for another 15 minutes in the oven at 200 ° C.
Recipe first appeared on emmiscookinside.blog
Step by step:
DO YOU LIKE MY RECIPES AND WEEKLY MENU PLANS?
THEN SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR E.-MAIL-ADRESS HERE AND GET ALL MY NEW RECIPES FOR FREE!
OR FOLLOW ME ON