I have a deliciously easy recipe waiting for you!
What about those
chickpeas and zucchini patties, a perfect meatless dish?
I love chickpeas so I use them in different ways and I love to make different vegan patties!
Chickpeas are always in my pantry!
This time I’ve mixed up chickpeas and zucchini and the result are those delicious fluffy patties!
Perfect for your kiddos!
Crunchy from the outside, fluffy at the inside!
Only using a few ingredients! Amazing isn’t it?
I’ve added to the chickpeas, zucchini, nutritional yeast, chickpea flour, a few breadcrumbs, Italian herbs, salt and pepper. And that’s it!
Baked in a pan with just a little oil!
This recipe is about 10 patties! I always make a bunch of them and after baking, I freeze them!
So I can add them to my menu plans easily, just put them out of the freezer, on a baking pan with a little oil and bake for 10 minutes.
Perfect for weeknight dinners served with buns, fresh tomatoes and salad!
And here is the easy recipe for chickpeas and zucchini patties!
Chickpeas and zucchini patties
servings: 10 patties, time: 30 – 40 minutes, difficulty: easy
- 1 small tin of chickpeas
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- 2 tablespoons Italian herbs, frozen
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon chickpea flour with 2 tablespoons water
- a few breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- a little oil for frying
- Drain the chickpeas.
- Put in the food processor.
- Wash the zucchini, cut the ends and dice them roughly and place in the food processor.
- Roughly grate for a few minutes.
- Put everything in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients one at a time.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients. If the mass is still too moist, still add some breadcrumbs.
- I leave the finished mass to rest for 10 minutes.
- Then simply form patties, roll a little into breadcrumbs and fry in enough oil from both sides.
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe first appeared on emmiscookinside.blog
More recipes with chickpeas:
DO YOU LIKE MY RECIPES AND WEEKLY MENU PLANS?
THEN SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR E.-MAIL-ADRESS HERE AND GET ALL MY NEW RECIPES FOR FREE!
OR FOLLOW ME ON