REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Süßes aus dem Ofen: Mini Pandoro
I am quite busy this year with the preparations for Christmas! I’ ve never baked so much as this year, never ever! 😉 That’ s what my dear husband noted! Well, I am known as “baking-lazy-Emmi”, but I am sincere: I think, baking is a lot of fun! 😉 Hard to believe, that I am saying this! 😉
I’ve presented to you the traditional X-Mas cake Panettone . And here is his brother, the Pandoro!
Yes, these are available in Italy at Christmas time and they are very popular! Kids love them! You find some with chocolate chips in it, dusted with powdered sugar 😉 Or without anything in it. Our Junior doesn’ t like panettone so much, because of the raisins in it. So I decided to make this little pandoro!
Serve them on Xmas with a delicious vanilla sauce! 😉 They are very simple in the preparation! But have a look! 😉
Little pandoro - Italian traditional X-mas cake
- 75g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
- 120 g flour, type 550
- 80 g of potato starch
- 50 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon rum (or rum flavouring, 1 small flacon)
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 12 g baking powder
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- Whipp the egg whites. Mix the 3 egg yolks with sugar and the butter until a creamy consistency. Now mix the flour with the baking powder and the baking soda and add slowly, stirring constantly. Thereafter, add the potato starch and the vanillin sugar and continue stirring. Add the milk and rum and continue to stir well.
- At the end gently fold the whipped egg whites in.
- Now grease 6 small baking forms and powder with a little flour (they should be high enough, the dough is rising!). Fill in the dough to 3/4.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 ° for about 30 minutes.
- Last but not least: If you like, you can add to the dough, chocolate chips or even raisins! 😉
Recipe from: www.emmiscookin.com
PIN IT !
If you like this recipe, then feel free to follow me on
or mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org