RICETTA IN ITALIANO –
Dolci al cucchiaio | Tiramisu, una mia interpretazione
REZEPT IN DEUTSCH –
Süßes vom Löffel | Tiramisu-Torte, meine Interpretation
Today I show you the sweet side of mine! With this delicious interpretation of an Italian traditional dessert Tiramisu!
I’ve created a delicious Tiramisu cake!
My thought here was to skip the eggs and the mascarpone which are ingredients in this traditional recipe.
Then I’ve remembered that Mamma always makes tiramisu without eggs and mascarpone, perfect!
So following my fantasy I’ve combined cream cheese and yoghurt with chocolate sprinkles so that I obtained something like stracciatella. You know this delicious ice with chocolate chips in it, right?
All the ingredients put in a form and that’s it! This delicious cake was born!
You know what?! We love this delicious tiramisu cake! It really lifts you up! That’s what tirami su means in Italian: Lift me up! So this is a perfect soul food, isn’t it?
And this is the best dessert that you can serve to your guests for any occasion or festivity!
Here is the easy recipe for you!
Sweet from the spoon | Tiramisu cake, a delicious interpretation
- 2 packages of ladyfingers (sponge finger)
- 2 packages of fresh cheese (Philadelphia)
- 500 g of lean yoghurt
- 500 ml cold coffee or cocoa
- Some sugar
- 2 packets of chocolate sprinkles
- 4 spoons of cocoa powder
- First, lay out the cake springform pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the fresh cheese, yoghurt, some sugar and 1 packet of chocolate sprinkles until the mass is creamy.
- Pour the cold coffee or cocoa into a bowl.
- Now it starts with the first layer of ladyfingers, which are individually dotted in coffee or cocoa and layered one next to the other in the form.
- Then spread some spoons of the creamy mass well. Then again a layer of lady’s fingers. Make sure the sides are well laid out. Then spread a layer of creamy mass with the spoon.
- Continue until the upper edge of the cake springform pan is reached. The last layer consists of creamy mass.
- Afterwards, distribute abundant chocolate sprinkles and cocoa powder.
- Put the ready-to-go cake springform pan for a few hours in the fridge.
- After that release the form and serve!
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
This recipe was featured at the
Family Joy Blog Link-Up Party #49! and
at the Pretty Pintastic Party!
You like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!