Ricetta in Italiano
In padella – Focaccine in padella
Rezept in Deutsch
Aus der Pfanne – Kleine Focaccias (Focaccine) in der Pfanne
Today I’d like to show you what was on my menu plan #6 on Saturday. We’ve had delicious Focaccine-Burger and I have for you these delicious Italian flatbreads (Focaccine) in the pan!
This little focaccine are so easy to make and I’ll bet that all of you have the ingredients at home: flour, baking powder, water, milk, oil, salt and a pan 😉
You just have to mix the flour with the baking powder, add the water and the milk with some oil a little salt and knead a dough. Let it rest for about 30 minutes. Then shape some balls big as your hand and flat them with your hand.
Spread a little oil in the pan and fry the focaccine for about 10 minutes. Turn them several times. And that’s it!
That’s the result!
Wonderful fluffy Italian flatbreads in the pan which you can use for different things. The best you can make them and freeze them. If you want to eat them, just put them for 10 minutes in the oven!
Serve them with stews, or as little pizzas, or as sandwiches, for breakfast with jam….!!
So versatile, aren’t they?
Here is the recipe!
Italian little flatbreads (Focaccine) in the pan
- 350 g of wheat flour
- 100 ml of water
- 100 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Mix the flour with the baking powder in a bowl.
- Then, mix the water, the milk and the oil and add the flour, add a little salt and knead a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rest for half an hour.
- Now shape some balls more or less big as your hand and flatten with your hand.
- Brush a non-stick pan with a little bit of oil and let it heat up.
- Now fry the flatbreads from both sides for at least 10 minutes, turning a few times.
Recipe from emmiscookinside.blog