⇒ Ricetta – Italiano –
Today is Friday!! Yeah! And it’s pizza time again around my house! But today I have for you this snack inspiration! Delicious pizza rolls 😉
These delicious pizza rolls are so simple to make!
The perfect finger food for a lovely evening with friends, or for a BBQ, or a party coming up.
We love these pizza rolls and I make them often.
And here is the easy recipe!
- 400 gr. flour
- 1 sachet of dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 ml lukewarm water
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 10 small slices of salami, diced
- 100 g grated Gouda
- Combine in a big bowl the flour, yeast and salt and stir well. Add the water and stir slowly until you have a dough, which is not too sticky. If it so, add a little flour.
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the salami slices.
- When the dough has rested, put on a floured surface and knead a little and roll in a rectangular shape.
- Sprinkle with the tomato puree, the salami and top with cheese.
- Preheat oven to 250 ° C.
- Now cut it into wider strips and roll up carefully each strip. Place them lined one to another in a springform pan with baking paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in preheated oven.
Recipe from: emmiscookinside.blog
Do you like my recipes?
Then click HERE to subscribe to my newsletter and get all my new recipes for free!
Or follow me on